- Ask your parents or guardians to go to a designated camping spot
- Find a safe spot in your own backyard
- You can even find a creative spot in your own house!
*If you are planning on sleeping outside, make sure to check the weather*
- Warm clothes such as a sweatshirt, sweatpants, long-sleeve shirt, cozy socks
- Sleeping bag and extra blankets if so desired!
- A tent or hammock if you would like to spice things up
- A book if you would like some extra entertainment
And don’t forget… bring your friends and family and make sure you get their help and approval for your little adventure!!!